Relax and leave the cooking to us!
- Have you finally realized that the way you have been eating is not working for you, yet you can’t see your way out of your current pattern?
- Do you lack the time, clarity and energy to prepare the food for yourself that your body is begging for?
- Do you wish someone would come along like your fairy god mother and just do it for you?
- Do you want to outsource all the thinking, planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning, so all you have to do is reheat and eat?
- Would you like to simply experience the yumminess, joy and healing that inevitably comes when we take care of ourselves the way nature intended.
We have a passion for the most delicious and nutritious foods on planet earth. As personal chefs, we find you the highest quality ingredients on the island and bring them home to you. Instead of spending your money on unhealthy restaurant fare, let us take care of you by preparing several days or a week’s worth of the best food available.
Contact us and we’ll find a plan that works for you.
Let us design your meals for the week or month, shop at local markets and health food stores, prepare food and clean up so you don’t have to. We also offer in-home meals for special occasions, such as birthdays and anniversaries. You’ll be hard pressed to find this quality of food anywhere else!
The food we prepare is extremely healthy, nourishing, and made with great love and care. It is also pleasurable to eat—tasty and should feel great in your body.
Custom designed menus address specific health concerns, individual tastes, and personal preferences (omnivores, paleo, low carb, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy free, other allergies and sensitivities, healing diets for specific health concerns, etc.).
- Organic, local and seasonal ingredients where possible
- Unrefined sweeteners, oils, and grains
- When using animal products, eggs, dairy, and meat from free-range (preferably organic, pasture raised and grass fed) animals; unpasteurized dairy when possible
- Wild, preferably local, seafood
- Where beneficial, soaked and sprouted nuts, seeds, legumes, and grains
- Gluten free, low glycemic bread, cookies, pie and quiche crusts, etc
- Working around food allergies and sensitivities not a problem
- Meals are specially designed to have healing and anti-aging effect
We try to get all the food we can from local, organic farmers, ranchers and fishermen. We love to encourage people to support local farmers’ markets. Even when we shop at grocery stores, we get as much local and organic as we can. The result of these efforts?
- You can taste, smell and feel the nutrients. Yum!
- Our ongoing clients consistently report dramatic transformations in health, including an array of serious, even life threatening illnesses.
- It feels good to support sustainable local agriculture and organics (as well as the friendly loving friends behind it)
- You save money buying direct from growers at markets (when feasible)
- A consistent balanced diet of amazingly delicious healing foods mean you an unleash your potential to look and feel amazing!
Meet our head chef, Nicole!
The heart and hub of every home is the kitchen. These days, we lead busy lives that take us further and further away from home-cooked meals, leaving us feeling stressed, sick and tired. I began to see a need for people to have nourishment and ease in their lives again. Some people simply want to outsource the cooking. This is where my partner Traci and I come in, to create beautiful, delicious and healing foods that are made with Aloha. We are committed to put together dishes that help people meet their health goals, while never having to compromise flavor.
I have teamed up with SpoonfulOfParadise.com to offer you a unique experience. We work with each individual client, not only to help them move into more overall wellness, but we also customize menus to meet specific dietary needs, likes and dislikes. We work together to help you experience how your food can be medicine for your body, mind and soul. To learn more about our innovative Functional Medicine approach, visit this link.
We work with local organic farmers to obtain the freshest ingredients possible. This ensures the highest quality for you in all of your home cooked meals. By also partnering with local farmers here on Oahu, we help to create a sustainable environment for this exciting local food movement with the lowest impact on the environment as possible. Everyone wins!
Rates consist of an hourly labor charge + Cost of food/ materials + GE Tax + Travel Fees
Visitors* $65/ hour
*Rates for longer stays negotiable
Short-term Kama a’ina (local) clients $55/ hour
Long-term Kama a’ina (local) clients $50/ hour
As a “short-term” client, you can commit to services on a weekly basis, and upgrade to a long-term client at any time.
Long term clients commit to a minimum of 3 months of services. At the end of this period, they may renew services or switch to a “short-term” play-it-by-ear approach.
Let us know if you want healthy and easy on your menu!